View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 02:34 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

SO GLAD TO HAVE THIS BACK. I missed it a lot in the mini hiatus. I liked this episode, it was pretty intense watching it play out. I still love Matt/Conrad. He is so hot.

The scenes between Conrad and Nic continue to be my favorite. Their chemistry is just ridiculous. It definitely seemed that part of the reason they broke up was because Conrad couldn’t open up to her. I definitely am intrigued with what happened to Conrad and his father.

I also love the Conrad/Pravesh moments. Pravesh’s storyline was really fun to watch. Why the hell does that guy shove stuff up his a$$?

UGH stupid as Bell. I cant stand this dude. Its one thing to not be able to let go of being a surgeon and admitting you cant function in a room, its another to just make horrible decisions. Making the guy operate that was at the hospital for such a long time was just so dumb and annoying.

But the people in this hospital seem pretty incompetent. They need Bell to be in all the major surgeries? So confused as to why they don’t have better surgeons. I felt bad for the guy with the wrong testicle removed, but I was glad he wasn’t killed like they kind of seemed to imply.