View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 08:32 PM
msstock87
Fan Forum Star

Brennan surprised Booth at the park with Parker for his birthday, but Christine was upset that she couldn't surprise Hank with some candy. Suddenly Angela and Hodgins appeared with a cake and a box of strawberries. Then Cam phoned about a case for them and they had to eat quickly so that the only one of them will have a new kind of war with the only person that happened to know what a dog would eat. By the next kind of storm that was a scary rain, it then seemed to stop the car and they were happy about going to find some of a bag strawberries. On a new day they were going to see that the new store that had opened last at the turn of a mountain road. Then a car went to a crime scene and ended up near the new diner. Aubrey then arrived at the Jeffersonian with a bag of evidence. They then began to wonder if they should go and then Booth went to the new suspect to have a brand new interview. Angela asked if Hodgins if he was going to the crime scene that is where a potential clue was there. Then Brennan saw Zack with his newest copy of his book and the box. Booth quickly then found a new bag for the old iPhone. Angela was surprised to see that Daisy was shopping for some new shoes that will match the dress that she planned a party that was going on at end of a long day. Brennan had some extra time to work on her presentation about their latest case. Suddenly Wendell yelled at Arastoo to come to the platform and then they had a little time to check a time again. Then
I am an original”