View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 07:55 PM
Azaiya
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkson_fan (View Post)
I agree. I bet it also had to do with how close they were. Didn't Josh once say that he was closest to Katie on the set? I feel like I read something about that a long time ago. They just got along so well that it showed in their acting.

And why like, even when they had to "hate" each other, there was something there.
I think he did say that. They were very natural and I noticed more tactile with each other than anyone else as well. When Joey finished kissing him she would keep a hand on his neck or on his face and she would rub his cheek with her thumb. Pacey would run his fingers through her hair and he ran his hands down her thighs a couple of times.

I could never see why they were referred to as hating each other. They got on each other's nerves, yes, but unless he was directing a zinger her way Joey was usually laughing or smiling indulgently at the things he would say or do. Not too mention all the times they were there for each other and how nice she was to him after he kissed her the very first time. But yes, I agree msstock, they had wonderful chemistry no matter the content of the scene. That's why no other pairing could have pulled off an entire episode. The D/J part of Four Stories was quite long enough, and I would have gotten restless after about twenty minutes of Jack and Jen, and I loved Jack and Jen.

(BTW, I am still working on the Survivor. The most time-consuming part is transcribing the scenes. Starting tomorrow I'm going to do it during my lunch breaks to try and speed things up. My apologies again!)