View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 05:51 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
The Resident 1.5: NONE THE WISER

I know! That poor guy..just awful. Now having kids is definitely off the table.
Who was the patient who died?
I didn't understand that either?!?!?!?! I don't know who it was?!?!?!? At first I thought they meant his private part?! I honestly have no clue.

Quote:
She is a fantastic surgeon and Bell just threw her under the bus during that interrogation.
Bell cannot go on like this. Something bad is going to happen. We're already seeing him neurologically impaired cognitively due to the medication. I just hope once he's stopped it's not before he accidentally kills someone.

Quote:
You and me both! This is such an awesome show with so much going on. We really don't need romance.

Quote:
That was something else!!! sizzling is the right word. I still am perplexed as to why Conrad keeps defending Lane.
I don't get it either... is he clueless and wants to see the best in her (and knows she has saved lives) or is there something he's hiding?

Quote:
It really wasn't an option. Either way Dr. Bradley was screwed. It's like a soccer player saying he's sick and can't play. No...you just can't do that.
Exactly. So sad.

Quote:
That guy is a perverted jerk! Poor Devon is getting his baptism with fire...dealing with testicles and rectums all in the same day!
The perverted jerk was just a weirdo. To be honest, I know you have to treat everyone and he did have a medical emergency but man, he should get some help for what he's doing... considering there are major emergencies and issues every second... his issue was deliberate and the way he behaved afterward... just lame. Devon should be spending his time on other patients with big time issues who need him.