View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 06:47 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Really interesting stuff. Do you think your best friend is not always on time for other things? Like if he makes plans with someone else or goes on vacations with others will he be more likely to want to wing it and not care about time and planning? Or maybe you've rubbed off on him and he's better about these things in general?
He is mostly on time, but it's part of his moral code (which is Introverted Feeling). He is taught to be on time so he is on time. I do believe that his sister is either ENTJ or ESTJ though so that had affected him too.

Education matters too. He had spent college (as well as work now) to come up with defining processes for people to work on and manage them. Naturally he has more organizational skills than other INFPs.

Quote:
Extroverted Intuition is a fun process but being around it too much (without having it) could make heads spin, lol. I am actually impressed with the process.
It's a great process for sure, but definitely drains me if I am surrounded by Ne users for long period of times. I can't keep up with their random ideas .

Quote:
LOL Your differences in work topics and discussions and how much longer it takes for him.
And then you wonder why I am saying that he is more emotional to me. I seriously do not look for this in a relationship. This is why I know that we do not fit for that.

Quote:
I am not great at improvising and I absolutely have social anxiety, especially with presentations! Why are they so good at not having social anxiety regarding presentations? The Extroverted Intuition? As a rule, would you say INFPs are not shy?
My friend is not shy. This guy on the video did not look to me shy either. And yes Extroverted Intuition is a reason for them to be better with winging out stuff. Remember we are about planning, they do not want to plan. If you do not plan what would you do? You will wing it .