View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 06:33 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...I'll be watching Timeless in March

Not going to pay 50 next weekend for convention b/c on a tight budget...it's 40 for most autographs, but you don't get to meet the celeb I don't think.... they offer a VIP package for that [with a photo opp included]
Hi, Dave! I'm glad you like Timeless. I need more new shows to replace the CW shows I used to watch. Riverdale, Arrow, and Legends are all I watch now. The Flash is dead to me. They're making Iris a superhero now? Again, this is The Flash, not the Iris West show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yes so far Fred still gets less screen time, also instead of Fred standing up to the Lodges he's been acting like their yes man/puppet, and instead of Andrews vs Lodges, it seems we're getting Jones vs Lodges. Really I do believe FP stole Fred's role in the series. And there's no doubt Jughead stole the show from Archie.
Hi, dragonfire! Thanks for the link! I like Miranda Otto. She was Éowyn in The Lord of The Rings.

Do you think that Fred could just be trying to put the Lodges to sleep, make them think he's on their side, while he's simply waiting for the right moment? And I don't think Jughead stole the show from Archie based on the last few episodes.

Did you hear they're rebooting the entire Marvel Comics line again? How many times is this now, three in the last ten years? First Marvel Now!, then All-New, All-Different, and now this. This is worse than DC's New 52.