View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 08:42 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I'm here. No problem. Maybe it's foreshadowing drop dead Fred? Yep just 2 weeks until Falice&Bughead returns. Yeah, Falice&Hiram&Hermione does take the screen time from Fred. And I think the writers have been replacing Fred with FP. Really it won't surprise me if they write Fred out of the show.

Hi, dragonfire!

Awww, they can't do that. Replace Fred with FP? Write Fred out of the show? They'd do that to Luke Perry? OMG, and I cannot wait for Riverdale to come back because the next episode looks good. The Walking Dead is coming back too, but I gave up on that show. It's a shame that so many shows I love I have to give up on because the writers screw them up, like The Flash. Why is Hollywood so stupid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
oh man...I wish I had a spare $100.... wizard world comic con is coming to my city... justice league actors Ray Fisher and Ezra Miller as well at Gotham's Bruce Wayne: David Maouz, Lex Luthor from Smallville and Matt [Constantine] and John Borrowman [singer and actor - Arrow/ LoT]
That sounds awesome, Dave! I'm not that interested in Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher to be honest, but David Mazouz sounds cool. How old is he now? He's getting to the point where they might as well have Bruce become Batman. And the actor who plays Constantine is also one of my faves on the CW. I wish they'd make him a regular.

Oh, and is anyone watching Timeless when it comes back next month?