View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 01:03 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
I just reread the question and honestly, I read it firs time as what would I construct post season 4. This changes EVERYTHING! Oh, MY GOD! I kinda wanna rewrite Season 4 right now. It'll have to wait until I rewatch SEason 4 again and finish my Good Wife fanfic.
Haha, I still liked your thoughts.

Quote:
I feel like, in Season 4, Amy and Ephram got the short end of the stick. If the show really knew that they weren't coming back for a Season 5, I think they would have made Amy's Ferris Wheel scene a lot earlier. Like make it a midseason finale, coming back for eight episodes or so post the EA big moment...instead of a series finale and we're kind of left with nothing, that's how I feel.
I completely agree. It would have been so nice seeing them together for a while after they officially reunited. Ferris Wheel scene would have been great about halfway through season 4. Berlanti could have even had the midseason episode a few months into the future too so it wouldn't have seemed like Amy was taking Ephram back too quickly either.

Quote:
I have gone over that in my head like a million times. Honestly, I don't know. I always thought Amy would be in journalism though, but not really sure. She was kind of a melting pot of all these good talents and not really putting them to good use, I thought.
Very true. Journalism would have worked out nicely. I could have also seen her in medicine like her late Grandfather, father and aunt.

Quote:
You know, Treat was kinda hot with that Salty black and grey hair he had going on when he went to propose to Nina. Man...how I have missed my Everwood family!
He was and I miss them too!

Quote:
Oh, having a son, no doubt. Andy realizes he made SO MANY mistakes with Ephram. He was like an absentee father. That's why Andy let Ephram get away with so much crap when they first moved to Everwood. Did Andy feel like he deserved it, maybe? I don't know. Andy knew Ephram barely had a father growing up and now didn't have a mother, so there was a lot of anger there. I think Andy handled it the best way he could. I always view it as Andy adopting his niece and nephew after their parents have died. That's how little he knew about his children. He knew he needed to change that. I love that Andy took the bait and moved the family to Everwood to give them a real life. He needed to start over. He needed to prove to Julia, but more importantly, prove to himself that he can be a good father. He is willing to put the work in. You don't become the most sought out neurosurgeon in New York by luck, it's hard work. Andy loved a challenge and family was his challenge.

Getting back to what gender I want the baby to be, a son! I think Andy, more than anything, wanted to always have another chance with Ephram. Delia wasn't old enough yet to really know the ramifications of not having a father figure around. She hadn't been through a lot of things she would need her mother for, she would unfortunately find that out later in life in Season 3. I want Andy to form a bond with his son and know he can be a good father. Julia did an amazing job with Ephram and Delia where Andy had a good jumping off point. With a baby, it's a blank canvas. He gets to shape and mold that child into a great human being and Andy is an amazing human being. Nina as a mom!?!? Oh my, imagine that tag team when that child grows up and tries to pass some crap at the front door. Oh, you know that won't fly coach in the Brown house. So yeah, I'd see them having a boy and being amazing parents and I think Andy would still be learning along the way, Nina teaching a little here and there and just being this amazing couple. And come on, Nina Brown!?!? That's almost amazing as Peyton Scott!
I love all your thoughts! Berlanti should have hired you.

Quote:
That's a tough one. Bright is such a complex character and Hannah isn't so easy either. I would have to rewatch Season 4 again, so some of this might be inaccurate, but we'll go with it lol

I don't see Hannah and Bright attending the same college. I wou ld write them as doing the whole love letter thing, phone calls, emails. Facebook, when it was invented (I forget Everwood is all before the techno era of social media lol) They would make it work. Coming home for Thanksgiving, Christmases. They would be amazing. Bright is a man with passion and Hannah is his passion. It would also show how much Bright has changed. Yes, we'll never forget the dick move he pulled when sleeping with the bar **** instead of Hannah who actually was considering losing her virginity to him. It still breaks my heart when Bright told her. Her love for him just went from burning love to cold as ice, which is more than understandable. I'm still on the fence if they would wait until getting married to have sex or actually sleep together while on a break from school when coming home to Everwood. I don't think it would devalue Hannah's vows to God, but I do think it would intensify her views as a woman in a relationship. Very powerful stuff, Hannah is a very powerful character.
You are so right about Bright learning from the cheating. In so many cases, the once a cheater, always a cheater applies but not for Bright which is amazing in itself to say as it proves how much Bright grew up. But I truly believe if Hannah would have given him a second chance (which seems to be the case, at least slowly) he would never cheat or take advantage of their relationship again. He'd do whatever he could to make it work.

What do you see both Bright and Hannah going into for careers?