View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 05:33 PM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I loved that episode. He was great.

I never quite understood why people blamed Rumple so much when he made a deal with him. Sometimes he came to them and sometimes they came to him. But it's not like people didn't know what he was like. He cajoled people into making deals with him sometimes but he didn't force them.
As far as I'm concerned, people only have themselves to blame for entering into deals with Rumple - he warns them, for one, and like you said, they know who he is - he's legendary.

I did read the transcript earlier for Price of Gold and, yeah, Cinderella was guilty of wanting anything to get out of her situation more than she was trying to trade her baby.....BUT......she didn't even care to look at the contract, so that's strike one against her. To be honest, I never liked her - I still remember her complaining in Skin Deep that Thomas couldn't spend time with her because he was working.

Different strokes for different folks, I think....

Last edited by Betsybelle; 02-19-2018 at 05:40 PM