View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 11:05 AM
tanaja
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
Italy sounds FUN!!!!
Gabe's is a USA clothing store that sells mostly irregulars and close outs. Also, if a store goes out of business, they will buy that store's inventory out at pennies on the dollar. Something like our Big Lots stores do over here.
Well, they also have dog food and treats and housewares and candy/snacks too. No dress clothes or suits or refridgerated food though. I got a Hanes sweatshirt for 3 bucks-couldn't find a thing wrong with it. I got the hoody for 5.99!
I understand Gabe's concept now. I've visited similar stores too. Hanes is another store, right? I don't have a clue about it. I've only known, that in USA are stores : Walmart, Macy's and Nordstrom.

Do you like/know labels like Zara, H&M, Benetton? They are supposed to be fashionable, but I don't know. Lately everything is so stretched and without form. And that's more suitable for girls with sports figure, I suppose.

I've bought two days ago a pullover on sale. It was 50 euros before, but now it was only 5 €. Well, actually I bought 5 pullovers for 5 euros (the prices before were from 25€ to 50 €).

Yes, Italy is fun. I usually go with my mom or with cousin and aunt and sometimes with friend. But is always fun to make a trip in female company.