View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 10:37 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

I love the Golden Girls! So true see even Miami Vice had it's Vices with how you could dress like them.

So I hear that Julie Plec has signed on as Director to the NEW show accoring to IMDB.

Roswell (TV Movie) - IMDb

Good luck with that! That woman destroys story lines and does not respect cannon what so ever! Vampire Diaries is proof of that. No respect for the books that the show was based on. She just wrote her ships of the week. I swear she does this based on how hot the guys in the cast are. Mythology was not respect under her eyes. It was bad fan fiction come to light.

I have seen her speak at a few Comic Cons when she was on for the Vampire Diaries and she was clueless to fan bases and story lines. She threw great story lines out the window and created her own with no connection to past seasons or to the premies of the show. All she did was fan girl over the hot guys on the show. She does not help shows she destroys them.

They must of gotten her because Carina Adly MacKenzie wrote for the Originals which Julie was the writer and producer on.

Oh now I hope this show really fails! It's now even more of a disaster in the making! David Nutter was a master of directing the Roswell pilot! It was stunning and the emotions he made you feel pure magic!

True Roswell fans know the Truth! Real True Roswell all the way!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!