View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 07:41 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

My Comments:

-Talking of Thanksgiving with each other and their family including Jim I wish we had seen that!

-The costume comment

-I could see child Alexis dressing up as well as Kate and Rick dressing up their three

-Castle's so excited to see a baby, it's cute

-Ryan reminds me of my father with the lottery-trying to increase the odds for it to still never help

-Bringing up the cost of raising a child in NYC-try living there! I would need to win just to live there. ($800 for a room, nothing included and you share the kitchen and living room if there is one with about two to four other people who are as well paying that $800 a month and than you risk them eating your food etc..)

-RHD

-Castle really went all out on Cosmo (I am so glad Alexis was a girl, I could not imagine Cosmo Castle ever fully liking his name )

-Beckett getting her visual of her future is funny but it always bothered me that they never talked kids before the engagement. I mean if it's frightening for her, I would have almost thought her and Castle would've already discussed it

-Ryan and Cosmo and not being ready (I doubt anyone is)

-Lanie with Cosmo is adorable I can see her with Lily and the twins already by this scene alone

-Ryan is so oblivious to whats going on outside

-"That's a grown up lying. Get used to that " at least he's honest

-Love seeing Gates with the baby. It's nice to see the soft side to her.

-Aww Beckett admitting to not seeing the appeal of babies "So you hate rainbows too" (I've always wanted to know what a rainbow has to do with a baby ) but I loved the Kate's response. Very honest yet cautious with her answer but I do sense some doubt with Castle's "will you?". (I wonder if shes not a baby person as she had no kids at this time and being an only child she was probably never around a baby unless a friend had one but the way she works it would be pretty rare )

-Love Espo's pep talk to Ryan

-All of these loft scenes with the baby are adorable honestly some of the best, and it's so nice to see them tackle this.

-Cosmo spitting up on Castle, Beckett laughing while denying it and than having to hold him

-Alexis' reaction is priceless

-"This is the face your future"

-I find Martha and Alexis babysitting Cosmo to be so sweet. I mean they didn't have too, I kind of find that as them hinting to Caskett to have a baby lol

-"There's no way I'm letting you take care of our baby on your own"

-Ryan's all into the lottery

-Alexis comment about their kids growing up together she's not wrong though since Alexis is already grown.

-The ending is hilarious with the costumes.

-This is one of my favorite episodes I think this is my longest post for comments yet lol

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote