View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 08:37 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
We know EA and AN and their happy endings were probably influenced by time due to the series ending. We know EA received a beautiful Ferris Wheel scene. Although some might not have appreciated or liked the wording of that scene... if so, how would you have constructed it? Also... AN definitely were rushed and not a lot of fans were happy that it took Jake to basically push Nina to Andy (even though we all knew she loved Andy).

With that said:

If you would construct season 4 focusing attention on Ephram/Amy and Andy/Nina romantic pairings specifically, how would you have gone there? If you want to just focus on the last scenes between the two pairings, how would you have written those scenes?
I would have had Nina leave that airport the middle of Season 4..not the last episode and it would have been her idea. The fact that it was Jake to push Nina away never sat right with me. It needed to be Nina who came to the conclusion that She loved Andy and needed to stay with him. The way it was handled was as if Andy was Nina's consolation prize.

Regarding Ephram and Amy...I loved the Ferris wheel scene, and would have loved it to have happened several episodes before the last episode.
Yes...we needed to see how Ephram broke the news to Stephanie. Regarding Madison...I would hope Ephram would just ignore her call, but if he had to see her he needed to end it once and for all. I would love to have a scene where Ephram declares his love for Amy to Madison...wish Madison well and just say, "Goodbye...good luck and please don't contact me again."
The last few episodes of Everwood should have been Amy and Ephram...Andy and Nina basking in their new togetherness...sharing this with family and friends.
One definite exchange I needed to see was Ephram telling Bright off for saying that there was no chance with Amy. Ephram needed to say to Bright, "The Ship has not sailed..I'm done taking romantic advice from you!"