View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:49 PM
One Thing Remains
Moderator Manager

There were things that I liked about this ep and things that I didn't

Philippa did not even try to to fit in She acted completely Terran the entire time. I don't know how anyone on the bridge did not immediately know that she was Terran I was a little disappointed that she just took off at the end but honestly since she wasn't even trying to fit in she really could not continue to be a Captain in Star Fleet. I hope we will continue to see her through out the series.

Tilly was amazing in this ep. She can definitely step it up and get in people's face when she needs to which is so funny to watch because she generally acts very meek. I think she will make a great Captain one day.

I felt so bad for Tyler It's like he belongs no where. I can't see the Klingons ever really accepting him. I hope he returns to the Discovery at some point because I feel like the crew there will accept him more than the Klingons will. I was sorry to see him go but I understood why he felt he needed to leave. I am just glad that he and Michael got some kind of closure before he left and she seemed to be able to accept him again for who is truly is.

I feel like so much fo the cast is missing now I am looking forward to next season but I am really hoping that at least some of the missing cast returns.

I am so curious to see who they cast as Captain Pike.......

Dave I would assume that they will release them on DVD. Other streaming platforms (such as Netflix) have released their shows on DVD. I would be surprised if CBS doesn't follow suit since it's another avenue to make money off the production of the show.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote