View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 09:29 PM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Dragon didn't have a big role before reveal. Plus I can't figure out why Felicity really needed her. They've sort of downplayed what Felciity can do lately and have made her require a lot of help. It's sort of bugged me. Elena jsut felt not needed to me. She had to be there for some reason. Either she really did just want to help and take Cayden down or she has her own play.
He was always a villain though. Not the same thing. And Felicity has not needed a lot of help. Cayden had a bomb, Alena knows Cayden, it makes sense to get her help. No offense but I’m so tired of the fandom reducing Felicity to less than she is when that’s not what’s happening. Getting help when a bomb is about to go off from the person who knows the bad guy well makes total sense. She’s not filming and Cayden is dead, I just seriously doubt they are going there. Other things are going down now.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote