View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 08:43 PM
One Thing Remains
Moderator Manager

I hope that there are no romantic feelings towards the Doctor from anyone other than River. I just prefer for the Doctor to not have romances with the companions. But it wouldn't surprise me if it happens because the New Who has done a lot of romantic type interests between the different Doctors and companions on the show.

I think she might experience some prejudices if she travels back to a time period when women were considered inferior to males. Hopefully she'll win them over with her intelligence and wit and they will recognize that women are not inferior as they previously thought. Honestly I kind of hope she doesn't travel to that time period because those attitude and prejudices bother me to know end. But if it happens I am sure the show will handle it perfectly just as the handled the situations Bill encountered when traveling back in time and ignorant people being prejudiced towards her because of her race. In modern day times she better not run into any of that mess or I will be irritated. I am not saying it's impossible for it to happen just that it would be sad and pathetic if it did in this day and age.