View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 11:15 AM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I hope that they might get to do something like Netflix did with Gilmore Girls, where it was just a one off mini-series. This show really deserves a chance to tie up it's loose ends one day
That is the dream. I would be happy to drop in on these characters in a few years to see what they're up to. The status of Riley and Farkle's relationship is definitely something that I want to find out about. I think that there were hints that they could have been in a romantic relationship in a few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
It really does deserve it's chance to finish the story. I bet these two had much more of a journey together.
I think so too. They had the potential to be something special. I just hope TPTB have the same thought...if they get a chance to continue the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Definitely

fe fe fe FEENY
Aw, the mini-Riley, mini-Farkle and mini-Maya were so cute! I love that the most important thing for Farkle was that Riley (and Maya) were happy, even if they weren't with him.