View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 11:03 AM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Definitely, it was so obvious that she had a huge influence on him & that their connection was more mature than....some other relationships on this show. They helped each other grow, & they grew closer as a result - that's really the most important thing
Seeing their influences on each other when they weren't even together was awesome! I'm disappointed that they didn't get a chance to shine as a couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I felt that these two had the most growth with each other, and had the potential to grow more.
Quote:
Yes! I think that's what appealed to me too. I feel that they had the ability to go deeper with each other.
Exactly! Who knows what could have been?

Quote:
Yes, their connection was on a deeper level and connection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Probably best they explore it when they're a bit older then, which I'm sure they will
I completely agree. I don't think either one of them was ready to be in a relationship with each other...but they would have been ready in a few years. That's why it makes me sad that the show didn't last long enough for them to get to that point.