View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 11:00 AM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Theresa! And you can call me Alex, btw. sum1 is the only mysterious individual with no name here.

Oh, I totally understand about work getting in the way. I was so exhausted and in so much pain after work yesterday that I couldn't even come on FF. But as long as we can still see you when you have time to post that's great.

OMG, you had your comment quoted by a NYT writer? That's awesome! Let me read it...

Wow, this was yours?

Quote:
I’m answering your question because I want Hugh Jackman to be able to make more movies like this one. Hugh Jackman is, to me, the most underappreciated entertainer of this generation by Hollywood’s elite and critics. His talent, humanity, charisma and masculine energy light up a stage and screen, and he pours his heart and soul into his performances. THERESA
That's awesome, Theresa! And I cut out your last name, so you know. But all those other comments about the film were wonderful as well.