View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 07:45 AM
.:DoDs:.
Master Fan

Ela é casada sim, tem umas coisas estranhas, tipo ela vive praticamente com essa amiga, Molly sei lá o que... o marido quase não é visto, pelo que falam (eu não acompanho ela pq nunca gostei dela... a Karlie seguia essa Molly e depois passou a seguir a Dianna... ai teve algum storie que a Dianna postou, Taylor related, que falaram que a Karlie parou de seguir ela logo depois enfim, a Karlie ainda segue a Molly, mas não segue a Dianna.. e achei a Karlie meio constrangida no video ali

assim, teve outro momento, no AMA, que pareceu meio akward tb:

(olhando pro outro lado pq? Taylor parecia meio surpresa)
AMAS - November 23rd, 2014

Quote:
There first run in was at the AMAs in 2014, and it was where Dianna approached Taylor and Karlie. It was said that Karlie talked more to Dianna than Taylor did.

Quote:
Even though there seemed to be a tad bit of awkward tension, they all seemed friendly with each other, and moved on with their lives. Whether or not Di knew what was up with the time, I would say she did. Why do I believe this? Because in early 2012 Dianna had tweeted in response to Taylor’s Vogue cover in January (the interview where she touches a picture of Karlie and goes “Karlie Kloss, I love her! I want to bake cookies with her!”) Everybody focused on Karlie’s, “Your kitchen or mine?“response, but Karlie didn’t make a move for another 2 years. Whereas after, Dianna seemed to have stepped up her game. It’s seems like she saw Karlie as a threat, so to see them at the AMAs together acting the way they were was probably all Di needed to see to know they were together.
Quote:
Caroline Herrera Show - February 16th, 2015

As most know, Karlie is a model so while she was opening and closing the show, Dianna was in the audience watching. Not only did Karlie open and close the show, but in this video she looked extremely smug doing it. She always does to some extent, but during this show she amped it up. We weren’t the only ones who noticed either.

Quote:
Near the end of the show, the camera pans to Dianna and this was the look on her face.

é o que falam, 1 vez ok, 2x- ahn? 3x- desconfie
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 02-15-2018 at 07:52 AM