View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 09:01 PM
podmom
Elite Fan

keepsmiling You nailed it.....the community happiness over the big win is the best part. I was at my GPs the other day and we got to talk about the game/team/parade and the Christian aspect ...nice break from talking about my health Oh when I think of winning football teams I still think of the Cowboys...I loved their coach back then. Forgetting his name but he always wore a fedora

ML You know the Mummers strut!! Oh Them Golden Slippers Wow you guys are really getting the place cleaned up. Yes carpet in the bathroom..crazy idea. Jan and her family have that....PU I am SO happy Mlette and John are coming down. That will be so nice for you all! How did MrMLjr like the Harry Potter park? I think you'll like it. Any place new is fun.

My church's women's retreat was really good. Did I tell you guys I was doing that this weekend. The speaker was great. Food and company lovely. Friday night through Sunday. She spoke about dealing with relationships of all kinds with God's help and guidance of course. Sweet time of sharing the good the bad and the ugly.

I hope that recent Jason news actually materializes into something. I think Jason Katims has a new show called Rise...Jason would have been great as the lead ( compassionate teacher) in it. Feeling sad he isn't in that

wanted to perk myself up with a good mummers gif but this is the best I could do....not a string band just a bunch of comics but you can see a bit of strut

I love the string band music...they are bango's Sax's,stand up bases and accordians....here iss a pic so you can see how elaborite and crazy the outfits are

Last edited by podmom; 02-14-2018 at 09:09 PM