View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 10:05 AM
~Search4Truth~
Elite Fan

Aw thanks, sum and PhoenixRising! Yeah,
things are fine. It's just a touch job sometimes with a lot of responsibility and I'm still young in my career so it takes time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
I see your battle for Hugh goes on.
Yes, indeed! And thanks, sum! Check out my response to down below PhoenixRising! Part of my comment was quoted in that NY Times editor's new article.

Quote:
Thanks for the pics! Did you see the articles I posted on The Greatest Showman? The media is trying to understand why so many people like it, because they don't get it. Shows them, huh?
I did, indeed! In fact, I had left one of the most "liked" comments on it when the article was first posted, and today, that journalist who posted the article, who is also the editor of the NY Times, put out a new article in response to all of our comments, and she quoted a part of my comment in the article. Take a look: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/14/m...kman-fans.html

She only included what I said about Hugh and not what I said about the movie, but I think pretty much everyone else's comments that she included sum up what I also said about the movie so it's all good.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]