View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 06:05 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Yes we are, Arinna.

Hi, Nina!

From what you've said and posted, I'm thinking that Maggie will more than likely be the starter. Having only two games under her belt would probably not be enough for Mikaila to get the position. They'll probably have Mikaila as a backup and perhaps a potential replacement for Maggie whenever she graduates, or are they the same age?

Well, as far as the Winter Olympics goes, Norway, Canada, and the Netherlands are still way out in front, with Germany right behind them. Obviously the cold weather countries are gonna do better. I don't know what it is with the Dutch and speed skating, but they are just owning that right now. Our speed skaters aren't doing so well at the moment. But USA is doing well in snowboarding. And I love our women's ice hockey team.

I think Madchen is married and has kids.

Wow, so you think that even after all this time, Hiram doesn't see how formidable Hermione is? See, this is exactly why I think she would try and make a move on his organization. You're right, she is working behind his back and there probably will be a power struggle between the two. I don't think that Hermione would be doing what she's doing with Archie if she didn't have contingency plans just in case she had to once again run things for Hiram should anything unfortunate happen to him. And I do think that Veronica means more to Hermione at this point than Hiram.

How do we know that Alice doesn't dye her hair and that Betty got her blonde from Hal? But I'm gonna wait and see when it comes to Chic because regardless of his physical appearance, I still think he's an imposter. Man, I forgot about Witches of East End. It's a shame that show got cancelled.

I've heard from people who still suspect Sheriff Keller of being the Black Hood. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Oh, I understand about those bills too, Nina. I had a lot of expenses during the time I was in therapy and stuff. I also got screwed one time by my insurance when it came to ambulance costs and I had to get that straightened out because the hospital and the insurance company weren't communicating with each other. But I think that Fred is just biding his time for the moment. He just got shot and he's recovering, so perhaps he just wants out of the fray for the time being.