View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Jade!!!! Had a grate nap!!! Almost forgt what day it was I slept so deeply since the numbing spray was still working so well on my shoulders where my kind and cute doctor gave me shots(this one is cute but don't consider handsome...he has 2 adorable girls)I surprised thhe doctor and his assistant wis valentine candy and Valentine Cards. "you didn't need to do are in such pain coming for needed help". My reply was I already had it ready to bring in later in the day when I come in for my bllood pressure follow up visit and a blood draw. "You always spoil us so"....Well, my reply...I appreciate how you assist with keeping my pain down and treat me so well. My tangible way in saying THANK YOU!!!
Karen~ Getting closer to Easter time!!! Soon Bunnies will come out of hibernation and will be hopping around and be enjoying Spring weather, flowers blossoming and eating vegetables...then it will be time for colouring eggs and hiding them for the children all over the world....many will get candy and stickers....many will celebrate Passover this time of year!!!