View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 12:53 PM
Immunity
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jo♥jo~ (View Post)
She is finally feeling good enough to go school. Honestly she was ready to go to school this weekend but she was having low grade fevers. So I couldn’t send her to school. She is finally done with the fever. She was even running around today! Omg. I get so mad at her because I want her to be resting all the time.

So last minutes I decided to have some people over for food and cake. It turned out pretty nicely it was so last minute!

I don’t know what’s going on but i’ve Been having such horrible headaches

How are you doing Lena??

That is great news I know when they have a little fever then can be a handfull they have lying in bed for a while and they need to get rit of all the energy n their body.

Happy birthday with your daughter Jo food and cake are always good

I think you have build up a lot of stress first the move to Texas without your hubby and later when he came to Texas he didn't like it that much that also means for your daughter who is giving you a hard time lately. Time to think only at yourself sweetie take some rest if they don't like it then let it be if these headaches continues go see a doctor and talk about what bothers you.

I am doing great tomorrow the first day we can ook into our house to look if al is done correct if not they they have 14 days to fix it I am so happy to see our house

Take could care of yourself Jo I am worried