View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 08:30 AM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Glad to hear work is going okay (and you are brilliantly tuning out your boss) along with the three day weekend approaching! Do you guys have any plans for the longer weekend? One of the best plans would be staying home and relaxing, haha. Good news Teresa is working! Did they mention how long approximately the job will last? I hope it continues being a good experience for her.
We're probably just going to stay home and relax, but Teresa will be working that Monday. They didn't tell her how long the job will last, but she said they're way behind, so it should be a while I'd say. Goldie looks so sad when we both leave in the morning, but she's really happy when we come home!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy