View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 07:53 AM
-Alicia-
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I have never read something like this from my memory & now I want to.

Maybe Christina would write a short piece about this.

Like “Hello Buffy, oi! Keep the camera still ya nit! Buffy, love. I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is if ya watchin’ this then chances are I’m dust. The good news is: you did it. You did what you always do, what I always knew you could do. You saved the bloody world. I wish I was there to see it with you. Now, now, pet. No cryin’. If I go out I’m goin’ out with a bang and a purpose. I know I’ve told you thousands of times before but I figure once more wont hurt, but, Buffy, I love you. Please know that that was all I was thinkin’ before ashin’. It’s always been you. You’re the one”

Spike tears up despite himself and takes a deep breath and coughs to try to shake it off. “Get it together you ponce.”

“Tears are good, she’s going to eat this right up.” Andrew says from behind the camera.

“Will you shut up!” Spike growls, containing himself and his tears. He turns his focus back to the camera. “Buffy, the point of this.... when you... after Glory.... when you died, I.... was a mess. I focused so much of my time trying to figure out where I failed, what I could have done differently to save you. I just want you to know I’m okay, and there’s nothing you could’ve done. There’s a brand new world out there Buffy, and I want you to enjoy it. Live each day to the bloody fullest and what have you. You’re amazing and one day you’re gonna find someone worthy enough of the amazing woman you are. I’m proud of you, pet.” There’s a beat and a soft smile at the camera, like spike was communicating with Buffy without words and then he finished with “See you around, Slayer.”

Something like that only better