View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 11:32 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Cool pic! Who's the girl in the right? Missing Karla Souza and the actor playing Frank.

Hoping for a S5. If it happens I'm pretty sure it will be announced as the final season.
I think that's the director for the S4 finale ep. And yup, if S5 was to happen and that's the final season, I think they should announce it. Just like they did with Scandal. I don't think they'd prematurely cancel this show especially if it stars someone like Viola Davis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I agree.. Ahh, that made sense that she didn't know, but do you think she will know?? Yeah which that's why I mentioned bec I know that the most autopsy tend to show that unless if they switch it around??

And good luck w/ Scandal.. I hate how the show went after S3..
Jacqueline doesn't know. She believed that their daughter committed suicide because of that text which was all Isaac's doing. What kind of a father/husband is he to do that? Why can't he just tell his wife what really happened? He's more afraid of his wife finding out the truth than just taking all the blame for what happened? This is their daughter, not just some random person.

Do you still watch Scandal though? I've never seen an ep but I'll just watch that one ep because of the crossover.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.