View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 08:08 PM
dragonfire
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, dragonfire! Thanks for the links! I love what a fan and a shipper Madchen is.

Who would win? Hmmm.... right now I think Hiram/Hermione. Falice isn't quite there yet. And OMG, could Alice really be a witch?

I don't think that Jughead is Veronica's type, dragonfire. But that would be interesting if Hermione had one on FP, since they all went to school together. But why would she also have a thing for Fred?

Yeah, I know you're still betting on Andre. And do you think they're actually gonna go for Cheryl/Toni? It seems they might, although that doesn't seem destined to last long.
Me too. Well I believe in the end Falice would win. Plus don't forget about Bughead, because it ain't like they haven't triumphed over a Mob family before. Well you never know. I think Hermione really wanted BMOC/football captain, leader of the Serpents, FP. But probably because he wasn't interested, she settled for Fred until she dumped him for Hiram the ram Lodge. Yes I do think Cheryl/Toni will become a couple.