View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

This episode kind of bored me to tears to be honest. All the dumb business/adult drama is boringggggg. Like, can we shift the focus back to the kids please? UGH. I’m tired of this.

Betty drama is ridiculous. Can’t believe she went along with it. Alice is a nut job too. Who cares about Chic, you are gonna put your life and Betty’s life at risk?

I did love the Betty and Jughead interaction but I am confused at how they got the car into the lake? LOL. And do they really think they are going to get away with it? I did love that she called him and confided in him though. They work so well together. Are they back together or what?

It was adorable when FP and Jughead went to help Alice and Betty. But i just cant believe they are covering up a murder, like WTF. This show is dark.

Kevin, Josie and Cheryl continually have nothing to do. Not surprised… Cheryl standing up to Betty’s dad was great though since he’s a douche and no one likes him. (and the actor sucks.. no offense) Just reveal him as the hood already.

I loved the Jughead and Veronica interaction a lot. Their banter is so fun. AND NEXT WEEK HOLY CRAP. At least that episode looks more interesting.

The Lodge drama and the Archie drama bores me to tears. I just don’t care about their storylines right now. The FBI guy was especially lame. I KNEW that the FBI dude was hired by the Lodges. But I am glad that SL is over and even though I don’t want Archie to get caught up in the drama I kind of like that they “welcomed” him to the family! It also explains why Hiram was so hard on him a few weeks back and then began to warm up to him more. And this way, Veronica cant be mad at him.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote