View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 01:07 PM
tanaja
Addicted Fan

I love an article about different mugs. And also interpretations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litlover73 (View Post)
I saw this quote when it first came out and it gave me hope. It shows that she knows what a significant number of fans were hoping for and expecting. I mean surely she can't be unaware that they are a popular couple. I don't think she gave Jess such a massive improvement into Mr Perfect for nothing.
Jess is so popular that there could not be another installment without him. And there will definitively be (at least some sort of) love story between him and Rory.

The only difficulty for Jess and Rory could be, that they are prefect for each other, true soulmates.
While Dean loves Rory more than she loves him and she is really not the best version of herself around Logan (she steals a boat), she and Jess only have timing problems.
Is it too much for Amy?

Becausse Luke and Lorelai are not perfect - they have communication problems, her family doesn't think, that he is good enough for her etc. And even though Richard and Emily had a good relationship, she was "trapped" in their world and because of that sometimes did wrong things, Trix also hated Emily, Richard travelled all the time ...

Last edited by tanaja; 02-12-2018 at 11:54 AM