View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 07:46 AM
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥
Fan Forum Star

Hi Daggi, Denise, Claudia, Fiona, Vicki and all of our visitors.

Mom's appointment went well. It was her 2 month and her right hip is healing well. We are tentatively planning surgery #2 for April, but they'll decide at her 3 month appointment next month. She's getting around much better and I took her to her favorite boutique yesterday and she was spoiled by the shop owners. She bought herself a lovely dress...and a beautiful light coat for me. She likes to spoil me too.

Austin and Samantha are doing well. They picked up their new TV yesterday. I bought it for their 3rd anniversary and a move-in present.

I'm taking Mark to his orthopedic surgeon on Wednesday. His back is locking up on him again. We're hoping it's not more disc problems. He's already had 2 fusions, so another would be really hard. We're not young anymore. We feel younger than we are, but we're not.

I really miss everyone...and the time I've always spent here. More stuff has and is happening this year and I don't seem to get a break. I won't bring it up here, because honestly I'm too tired of complaining. There's not a thing I can do about it, besides go on and take action on my part. Sorry to be cryptic.

Mom wants to get out today and the weather is lovely, so I'll do whatever she wants.