View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 06:13 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
To be honest though, there were two things I didn't like in the Series Finale:
  • Nina being so passive and selling her house and even going off to the airport with Jake and Jake telling her that her heart was with Andy and sending her back to Andy. It's like she lost her spine.
  • Amy telling Ephram in the Ferris Wheel scene that their not being together was all her fault. It certainly wasn't all her fault. Ephram had broken her heart and laughed when she said that she imagined them being together forever, and then he took off for Europe, so naturally she was cautious about risking getting her heart broken by him again. I wish that line wasn't included in what she said to him.
I totally agree about Nina. It was obvious that she had regrets about going with Jake..but she infuriatingly went though the motions of leaving with him as if she were hypnotized! Jake had the brains that day...brains that were working!

Regarding Amy...you're right. The breakup was both their faults. But..Ephram tried to make it up to her and poured his heart out to her. Amy fought off her feelings for him the entire season and left him pretty much hanging. I don't know. I kind of look at things through rose colored glasses when it comes to Ephram.

Amy, I agree that Ephram was horrible to the people closed to him. They say you hurt the ones you love the most. I do believe he made up for it big time...

I agree that it would have been better to leave the line out of the last scene. It should have said, "We've both made mistakes and hurt each other, but now........"

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 02-10-2018 at 06:18 AM