View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 01:33 PM
Crystal Clear
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxie (View Post)
I think that TLJ wouldn't come out any more differently if JJ did it. Reylo is clearly JJ's baby and I think that I've read somewhere that JJ and Rian had the same vision about Rey's parents. And Rian practically observed the shooting of TFA, where he picked up a lot of things, so I really don't understand the backlash on Rian.

The backlash on Rian has been ridiculous. Some haters seem obsessed with the idea that he has ~ betrayed ~ the legacy of the Skywalkers...

How? By killing Luke? So does that mean that JJ ~ betrayed ~ the legacy of the Originals by killing Han?

These people need to re-evaluate their outbursts. It's so embarrassing to see the hate messages that they send to a director/writer on social media. It is not our job to make decisions for these movies. We are merely the observers of the world.

And like you said - JJ created Reylo, together with Lawrence Kasdan. Those scenes and the script for TFA already established "an energy" between Rey and Kylo, an inexplicable connection.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen