View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 01:05 PM
podmom
Elite Fan

Hi girls

Yes great news the past week...especially my brothers medicine....thanks keepsmilng I will be praying he is in that 30% !

The Eagles winning was so amazing and fun for us!!!!!!

keepsmilng My FB pg has pix of me the grands Liz's family and 2 other young families at a local sports bar watching the parade yesterday. Everyone was in their Eagles gear ..the kids skipped school and it was so fun to be with a crowd cheering the speeches and just joining the millions that came out to watch the parade in person. SO fun!

One of the players even wore a mummers outfit ( local Philly thing...they have a huge parade every year and play music and do big routines....but I'm sure the rest of the country just thought he was dressed crazy ) he gave a really passionate funny speech...a little blue at the end but that was bleeped.

Here he is giving his speech on the steps of the Philadelphia Art Museum...the "Rocky "steps.

Also on the FB pg are 2 links about the Christian influence the 2 quarterbacks , the new coach and many players ....a really amazing turn around not only in the game but in the individuals on the team. Truly encouraging.

ML Thanks for liking my FB pix It sounds like you are settling in and getting stuff done and not in the "overwhelmed" phase. SO glad for you. You aren't missing any weather have a swim for me!!