View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 08:35 PM
Primal Slayer
Ultimate Fan

This episode was fast and furious as hell but I ended up really enjoying it.

I think the worst part was probably having to shoe-horn William into the plot for no good reason. I already forgot but did we not get a reaction from Felicity and co. to William missing?

Black Siren was just on.point. tonight! She brought some grade A. snark and bitchiness and it was giving me life! Everything about her was just greatness. If they do ever redeem her, don't have her lose this snark. KC gives great attitude and sarcasm. At Sirens core, I think she really does hate herself and is very afraid of dying which is why she does and sides with anyone of power. I hated that she and Cayden turned on each other so quickly since I think they could've been fleshed out more as a team but its Arrow, they don't like to do that kind of stuff. I love that she just doesnt like to waste time so Cayen wants a killer? I'm your killer! Her collar goes off? blasts everyone and just calmly walks away. I really would love it for her to meet Darhk because I feel like she is pissed that Laurel got herself killed but also pissed that this guy killed her doppelganger off.

Dinah was RUTHLESS tonight. She was truly out for blood and anyone who stood in her way was just collateral damage. If I didnt know any better, Id think that she was headed down the dark road as well!