View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 07:43 PM
Barstool Prophet
Fan Forum Star

Agent Adams, glad that is done. It was annoying and lame. Having an FBI agent using a child for an informant was ridiculous. Glad that he was fake and that story is over. Really loved that hermione is the leader of the crime family. I wonder if Veronica knows? Archie versus Papa poutine. Like really? That guy could have just died of a heart attack .

The Lodges vs the Serpents... At war still. Hiram tried to make a deal with FP and Jughead, and they were into it until he said Jughead couldn't write his exposé about whatever Hiram's up to with his SoDale project. I love he is terrified about being brought down by a high school newspaper. But Jug's going to do what he is going to do.

Veronica trying to set up a peace meeting between a biker gang and the mob? . Girl your a teenager.. That went sideways quick.

What is with Cheryl and her archery? She is really good at it . I was suspicious and surprised how on Betty's side her was. The writers dialled back the crazy and let her be a good person about it. I wonder how long we are going to get with sane Cheryl?

Betty and Alice where on fire tonight. I loved how unfazed Alice seemed about covering up a murder. Alice covering up a murder? Wow. She loves her son . They don't call the police? No, they just bleach the hell out there home. Alice and Betty dumped a body. Why was Hal stopping by for toiletries? Doesn't Riverdale have a drugstore ? That was weird. I am over Hal, exit stage left dude.

The cooper post murder breakfast was strange. Everyone acting like it's just a normal day. Alice is making pancakes and Betty is eating what was it generic fruity pebbles?
Betty went back to the body? Girl that's how you get caught.

Kind of surprised Alice was okay with the whole thing, trying to reason that drug dealers don't have families. Jebus Cooper.

Hal and Penelope are real? I am kind of digging it. I mean only because it frees up Alice to go back to FP. Which I am hoping happens. Like every episode I am hoping .

Cheryl being nice to Betty was nice to see, but I doubt it lasts. Now Betty is dealing with the body, no clothes, no boot covers, no hair net. Her DNA must be everywhere . Betty is going back for the phone? Um ever heard of not returning to the scene of a crime? That was a stretch. How many missed calls did he have, I can't remember but a lot for one night.

I loved seeing Betty call Chic out, she's not buying his fake tears.

Betty calls Jughead. I liked that she reached out to him. I wish she would have told him about the Archie thing first, but yeah I am glad he ran to her. I can't figure out why Jughead said the car was his, that seems crazy. I am not sure why they dumped the car so close to them, I would have driven that puppy across state lines and got some distance.

Have to say it, awesome that Betty can hotwire a car. But confused why Jughead wanted to call the cops but seconds later is lying to the security guard.

Veronica is with her parents, no she isn't I am confused. She warned the mayor about her parents and lied to her parents to cover. I am not sure what the right thing to do was, it's not like Mccoy is this amazing person. I like that she is carving her own path.

FP and Jug now involved in this dead body thing. FP is really good at getting rid of those pesky dead bodies hanging around . I don't know how it will play out but I like that they are bonded with this secret.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote