View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 05:03 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Roswell cast, together again! Such a great photo! That's exciting that Shiri and Jason want to work together.

And wonderful news about your brother getting the medicine PodMom, miracles do happen! Like your Eagles winning the Superbowl for example I just read the quarterback wants to become a Pastor - I guess they had G-d on their side?

Got a lot of things done on my list today - Called the realtor, don't know why I was scared of doing that; we might be able to sell it furnished (to snow birds) and that would save a whole lot of work getting rid of all this stuff! I went to a second flooring place to see about redoing the bathroom floors. Called the condo management place where I'd sent a double payment for Dad's quarterly condo fee and asked them to send it back - I didn't realize it was on autopay and was paid already. Figuring stuff out, slowly..

It's 84 here every day, the pool is really nice. My flip flops broke, so we went to Target and I got some new ones today - need footwear to go to/from the pool! ;>

Olympics start tonight! I just like the ice skating but it should be fun. Scary what's happening with the stock market I'm not looking!!!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan

Last edited by MyrnaLynne; 02-08-2018 at 05:09 PM