View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 11:41 AM
Rickylious
Master Fan

Wow, the latest episode of Riverdale was everything. It waa really good. So much happened.

Still don't like the writing of Jughead's character. He annoys me every episode. However, I did like him being there for Betty. I found the interaction between him, FP and Alice, and Betty interesting. Now all of them share a secret.

Cheryl was okay and I liked her.

Hal is right about Chic, but he's attitude pisses me off.

Good for Betty for being suspicious of Chic. The guy can't be trusted. He wants Alice, Betty, and Polly all to himself. I get the feeling he want take to well with Jug and FP making their way into the Cooper fold.

Mayor McCoy was smart in taking Veronica's advice.

Veronica is one smart cookie. She's good and she learned from the best, her parents. Love her scenes with Archie. These two are crazy about one another.

Like seeing Fred.

Archie's character is becoming interesting with every interaction with the Lodges. He's getting smarter and bolder. I live for all his scenes with Hiram. I just love their dynamic. I even liked the end scene he had with Hermione after learning the truth . What a crazy twist. Agent Adams isn't real. The man is a close associate of the Lodges, particularly Hermione. He was being tested. He's officially welcomed into the family, something Veronica didn't want to happen.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote