View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 07:24 AM
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥
Fan Forum Star

Aww...you guys don't have to apologize for not being here as much. We all have stuff going on and I think we all know that we love our board and each other, so all is good.

Fiona: Yes, Austin works too. I've known him since before he graduated high school and he's alway held a job...even then. He's pretty responsible. Samantha's eating is still the same, but I'm not seeing anything alarming. Since they live only about 2 miles away, I can keep an eye on her. I know stress is a red flag for her.

Like yesterday, she was so worried that she didn't know EXACTLY what her bills would be every month. I had to explain that her rent, trash/sewer and internet will be the same every month. The variables are electric, water and food...and electric will change over the summer months. I told her this month will be a learning month...not to be wasteful, but live comfortably without being wasteful, then we'll see if she needs to change anything. She seemed to relax about that.