View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 10:27 PM
KitscherSunk
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
He mentioned the really bad movies again...now I'm really going to have to look back and see what terrible movies were out Guardians of the Galaxy 2, The Mummy, etc.

I'm surprised we haven't seen any fan encounters down in Atlantis if he's roaming around, but...I know he mentioned that he's going to South America this month with a friend. I wonder if he's going to go and see Pete while he's there, he's filming in Bogota, Columbia. Would not shock me if that's part of the trip.
There were a LOT of bad movies in April-June. He had plenty to choose from. Haha.

I agree, it is odd that even with all the traveling he's done the last few weeks, and with his face everywhere on TV and in ads, there have been hardly any fan encounters.

I can't not watch Tremors when I spot it on TV. The last time was just about three weeks ago, and I decided it's officially one of my all-time favorites. It's so fun! It still makes me laugh, and Mindy on that pogo stick STILL makes me hold my breath. Haha. I checked imdb to see if the actress who played the scientist had been in anything lately but it turns out she hasn't done anything in years. I liked her.