View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 08:55 PM
Jaime Bee
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Ted&Robin were lingered on throughout the seasons.

But I still think it was a terrible idea. He did a mistake to not look for jobs immediately after he got fired. Lily was still employed. How would they be that much in the hole? I think devilish companies should be abolished. That is one of the reasons why Barney is my least favorite character. He shouldn't have pushed Marshall back into working for that company considering that Marshall had enough of it. He was pushed to his limits that he snapped at his boss. Another thing about Marshall is that he can be too nice and tolerable when he shouldn't. Corporate Greed corrupts people's minds that it is disappointing. This is why I am very very very uncomfortable with my boyfriend working at HellMart. Lily felt the same way, and I relate to that in so many ways, but the difference is she never got fired from GNB. This was in The Chain of Screaming and Miracles.
The writers of HIMYM strung Barney/Robin shippers along when they knew it was going to be Ted/Robin in the end.

Ted/Mother shippers to a point as well. I dislike how things were handled in the end even though I do like Ted/Robin together.

The same Brooke/Lucas were strung along & Dan/Blair on OTH & GG for a period.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon