View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 08:31 PM
Jaime Bee
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Tomorrow, I really got to go through the car wash, vacuum out, clean and dust my car.

Jaime, I really don't watch soaps anymore because I mostly watch Netflix and YouTube anymore. So I can't contribute to any soapy topics. I'm sorry. I post here as much as I can because I have an interest in this board. One of these days I might be a mod here with either you or Tee. At least I try to talk here, and say hi. Do you remember much about HIMYM?

I recently watched Mandy Moore in HIMYM.
You didn't need to use the huge font. I keep up with Days on Twitter. I watch Jason scenes with YT on GH.

Tee & Christina are the only ones here that watch GH. I'm the only one that keeps up really with Days.

I fell hard for Kate Mansi as Abby & here is almost the only place I can post about her.

I also ship her parents as my Soap OTP Classic Supercouple Jack/Jennifer.

EJabby could have been so much like JnJ.

I remember HIYM but mostly enjoy the first 4 seasons. I didn't like the show as much Seasons 5 to 9.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon