View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 07:26 PM
One Thing Remains
Moderator Manager

This episode set up the finale nicely. I can't believe that we are already to the season finale for this show

I thought that they would use the "it really wasn't Tyler" reasoning to let Tyler of the hook for the murder of Culber. That is usually what TV shows do when something like this happens to a character and they do terrible things during that time. He will have to live with killing Culber for the rest of his life though since he remembers everything he did during that period.

I felt so bad for Tyler when Michael was telling him goodbye I am hoping she can eventually get to a place where she can at least be friends with Tyler again.

It felt like Sarek was saying goodbye to Michael. Even Michael sensed it so I am worried that he may be on a suicide mission I hope I am wrong though because I really want his character to stay around.

I loved having Philippa take command at the end of the ep. I guess if they had to kill off Lorca at least they replaced him with Philippa for now. I am so curious to see how she adjust to Star Fleet life. Her journey from Terran Emperor to Star Fleet Captain and seeing her evolve her thinking and ideology along the way is something that I really want to see.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote