View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 02:42 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
haha thanks! That's definitely me. We've been having MAJOR MAJOR parent drama this year on dance team and I just try my best to respond clearly and carefully but with getting my point across. And no worries about the PM! Take your time!
So sorry about the drama on your dance team. We can talk about it privately too.

Quote:
Season 4 was great for LP. Other than the "oh" which I still hate I thought their build up was pretty damn near amazing that season. As soon as he and Brooke broke up he and Peyton became so close and it was just obvious they were gravitating towards one another again, like how it always should have been. They just have this connection that simply, no one else can compare to.
That "oh" was beyond annoying! I hate it too!

Absolutely... Lucas/Peyton just had this connection no one could touch. It all fell into place. Jerry, I can't wait until you see Lucas/Peyton from the very beginning. I know you like this kind of dynamic.

It kind of reminds me of Madison and Tommy and Ephram/Amy... the second Ephram broke up with Madison and Amy broke up with Tommy, it was like that magnetic emotional connection between Ephram/Amy was immediately in play... the gravitating was in motion... same with Lucas and Peyton when finally the nightmare known as Brucas was over for good. Lucas/Peyton were just brought together... it was like an energetic field only they could see.