View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 06:28 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

We saw Wes' dead body, we have confirmation that he was really done with the show and that it wouldn't turn out to be a cheap trick. I don't know...if they make him alive again I'm probably done with the show, can't believe the writers at that point anymore. So I'm pretty sure he's really, really dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

They will have to explain this all soon, especially the part how Christophe knows them. Was he just pretending with Laurel the whole time that he doesn't know her family? But it still doesn't answer my biggest question as to why Dominick killed Wes. Dominick killed him under whose order?
Probably Laurel's mum. Her dad was real believable when he told Laurel he didn't do it. He's working together with the mum tho (for some other reason I guess), but I don't think he had something to do with the murder.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.