View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 02:40 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
The fans are why I couldn't full-on root for Philly. They have some of the worst most classless fans in the entire world, so while I didn't want Bill to win another Super Bowl, I also didn't want Philly fans to be rewarded either.
Precisely how I felt.

I had a really difficult time watching last night because I don't like either team. As you can see from the title of the thread, the only thing I found to be happy about is that New England didn't tie Pittsburgh in the Ring Count. I wouldn't care if a team I liked tied Pittsburgh but not New England. So I'll embrace that since it's about the only thing for me personally that came out of last night.

What the Philadelphia fans did to the Minnesota fans two weeks ago is despicable. I will not get over what those animals did to Minnesota fans. It's honestly like kicking a puppy... Minnesotans are so nice. Not saying anyone deseves the Philly treatment but honestly it's like night and day. They really did kick a puppy when they messed with Minnesotans. Philly fans are trash. There were fake apologies for two weeks too, at least in the media by Philly fans which were obviously plastic and not real. Then they WIN their first Super Bowl ever last night and what do they do? To celebrate they go back to trash.

They are the worst fans in the entire United States.