View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 12:19 PM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

I’m not in a bad mood - I’m honestly torn, and I honestly meant everything I asked. I also am perfectly calm - I just happen to have questions

I never said that Rumple should know if the cup would work; my question is why Adam and Eddy felt it necessary to show that the chipped cup was not sufficient to wake him, the implication being that the chipped cup was not a potent enough symbol of Rumbelle’s love.

I’m still seeking an explanation as to why Rumple thought Alice shooting him would wake him up from the curse. I don’t know how to explain that any other way. I don’t understand why he would think that being shot would break the curse. You may be right as to why it worked, or maybe there’s another reason, or maybe there isn’t any reason at all and it’s just a plot device. Either way, just because I have questions doesn’t mean I’m in a bad mood and I need to calm down.