View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 10:31 AM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I'm sorry but these people are animals. Who does this? You have to wonder why this city even deserved what happened last night. I know it's bad to generalize but we are not talking about a small group of fans who are trash in Philly. It's honestly the vast majority. They are disgusting. Say what you want about Tom Brady and the Patriots always winning but you'd never see those links talking about riots and destruction in the Boston area while celebrating a win.

Look at how we didn't hear anything about the city of Houston being filthy trash after the World Series win. Nope, the people are too classy.

It's just gross what happens in Philly.
That's so true. They're animals. They probably would have done the same thing or worse if the Eagles lost.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy