View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 11:43 PM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Definitely dont agree Brooke had less issues for Lucas. Less issues as in, he didnt care about her that much so with her their relationship was pretty stress free and easy, then sure. lol. but even that is a weak argument, because it clearly wasnt stress free.

Its not true that Peyton only wanted Lucas when he was wth someone else. Its not her fault he was always dating someone.... She wanted him all of season 1 when he was single. She wanted him at the end of season 5 when he and Lindsey were no longer together. She didnt seem to want him when he was dating Anna in season 2, so that argument just doesnt hold up. TBH she simply just always had feelings for him, period.

How does Peyton act selfish with Lucas? The only time that can be said, and imo, the only time she was shown to be a bad friend, was when she cheated with Lucas in season 1. That was her biggest mistake and the haters just never let her live it down. But besides that, when was she a bad friend?

In fact, one could argue Brooke was the bad friend.
-She kissed Pete when Peyton was dating him.
-She went after Lucas to begin with when she knew that Peyton had feelings for him.
-She tried to push NP back together knowing full well that Nathan was not good for Peyton.
-She slept with Nathan while Peyton and Nathan were still on/off again.
-She slapped Peyton, made fun of her dead mom all for what, Peyton telling her the truth about her feelings?
-She tried to make Haley look horrible in front of Nathan in season 1 for no reason at all.
-She stole the tests and made Haley take the fall for it in season 4.
-She was rude to Haley and everyone else in 310 when she was forcing everyone to make dresses for her.
-She lashed out on Haley and called her a whore or something to that effect when Haley didnt like the hideous dress Brooke made her.
-She was technically friends with Lucas and she hurt him by sleeping with Chris before they got together.
-After the BL break up in season 1 she lied to Lucas about being pregnant. I know they werent friends then but its still a crappy thing to do to a person.

I'm sure there are more examples but those are right off the top of my head.

Brooke also acted selfishly with Lucas because she wanted him to save her and whined about it in 317 after the shooting. She expected him to just know everything about what she wanted at the start of season 3 even though she never was open and honest with him about her feelings. She accused him of having feelings for Peyton after she found out about the kiss, which was unfair because Lucas really had been nothing but loyal to her that season.
Agreed with all of that Though I'm not sure whether I would call Lucas an loyal boyfriend in S3.